Tremark Associates are FSQS Accredited.
FSQS is a supplier qualification system for the financial sector.
As the regulated environment becomes more complex, FSQS provides a standard and simple mechanism for collecting and managing supplier compliance assurance information across the sector.
FSQS is a common register of standardised, validated, structured and comprehensive vendor/third party information. A risk management tool that objectively assesses potential vendor risks, proportionally to products and services being provided and across areas of compliance. An efficient and effective means for third parties to provide their information to multiple banks and insurance clients.
Our certificate of registration can be downloaded here
FSQS helps introduce responsible business practices, through due diligence and collaborative with multiple financial institutions within a regulated sector.
FSQS is currently used by 20 Banks Building and Insurance companies:
Lloyds Banking Group, Metro Bank, Santander, TSB, Shawbrook Bank, Aldermore Bank, Clydesdale Bank, LV=, Arbuthnot Latham, Nationwide Building Society, Weatherbys, The Bank of England, Bank of Ireland, Tokio Marine Kiln Virgin Money Royal Sun Alliance, Hinckley and Rugby Building Society, BNP Paribas, NFU Mutual and PCF Bank
Benefits to Buyers
- EASIER REGULATORY COMPLIANCE Comprehensive, accurate and regularly updated insight into third party risks.
- SINGLE SOURCE OF TRUTH Thousands of third parties in a single, searchable, reportable and easily accessible system.
- REDUCED PROCUREMENT TIMESCALES Instant access to third party information, reducing the time needed to qualify new suppliers or renew contracts.
- HIGH QUALITY INFORMATION Validators check all third party information in accordance with a consistent, objective and continually updated process.
- COST AND RESOURCE EFFICIENT Costs are shared amongst community members, significantly reducing the costs of an in-house solution.
- PEER NETWORK Access to the combined expertise and resources of other members in the community with shared goals and challenges.
Areas of compliance covered include:
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Products and Sales
- Operational Risks
- Complaint Handling
- Customer Treatment
- Anti-Money Laundering
- Health and Safety
- Whistle Blowing
- Human Resources
- Physical and People Security
- Information Security
- Cyber Security
- Records Management
- Data Privacy
- Supply Chain
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Labour Standards
- Responsible Business Governance
- Customer Asset Management
- Social Media
- Financial and Legal
For more information contact Helios Information Limited via firstname.lastname@example.org